Acompañan este blog:

Welcome!
I am writing this blog in Spanish and little bit in English too. Also you have Google Translate at the right side. THANKS :)

martes, 27 de agosto de 2013

En París se come bajo el sol// Eatting under the sun in Paris

En París los restaurantes tienen las mesas en las veredas y muchas veces al sol, lo que parece gustarle mucho a los parisinos. ¡La mayoría come bajo el sol y sin sombrero! Supongo que comer con sombrero es de mala educación, pero tuve que hacer caso omiso a la buena educación ya que se me hace imposible comer y broncearme a la vez en plena ciudad y vestida! :D
In Paris the restaurants have tables on the sidewalks and often under the sun, which seems to be  very nice to Parisians. Most of them eat under the sun without  wearing a hat! I guess eating with a hat is impolite, but I had to ignore good manners because I find it impossible to eat and tan myself  both in the city and dressed! : D 

1 comentario:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Giaonhan247 chuyên dịch vụ mua hàng mỹ từ dịch vụ nhận mua dịch vụ mua hàng ebay từ trang ebay vn cùng với dịch vụ mua hộ hàng mỹ về VN uy tín, giá rẻ.

    ResponderEliminar

Your comment make me happy :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...